Meet Dr. Ryan Tamburrino
Founder & Experienced Orthodontist
To start, I’ll just be honest and say that I might be a bit different than what you may expect from a doctor or dentist. (No, I’m not different in the crazy sense!) As an orthodontist for the Kennett Square and West Chester, PA communities, I feel orthodontics is about more than just creating amazing smiles; it is about forming strong relationships and friendships with the patients, families, dental colleagues, and my community. I want to ensure everyone benefits from the entire orthodontic experience, as well as enjoys beautiful and lasting results!
Beyond that, though, I also believe your orthodontic journey should focus on more than just straight teeth. It’s about letting your confidence grow and your personality shine! It’s about creating a healthy bite for the rest of your life. It’s about realizing there’s a unique human being attached to those 28 teeth!
Therefore, my goals for patients are as follows:
- To shatter preconceived notions of what a healthcare “experience” is or might be!
- To 100% guarantee your satisfaction with whatever it takes to do so!
- To give you a radiant smile that fits seamlessly into their lifestyle and affordably into their budget!
- To have you join me in giving back generously and without hesitation to their communities!
- To be approachable, honest, and available as a resource for any questions, big or small, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
When speaking to colleagues in lectures or at conferences, my goal is to provide unbiased, objective, practical information in a dynamic way and give the audience take-home tools to implement immediately. We’ve all been to conferences where we’ve heard great information but had no easy way to bring that knowledge home. Similar to my beliefs for my patients, I want to reinvent the way dentists give lectures and present information, not just be their entertainment for the day. Instead of just showing-off a few successes, my goal is to have attendees LEARN something (from both my own successes and failures) to benefit their own patients and practices!
- College – Duke University (BSE – Biomedical and Mechanical Engineering/Materials Science)
- Dental School – University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine (DMD)
- Orthodontic Residency – University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine (Chief Resident)
- Former Faculty – University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine
- Author – Orthodontic Treatment Design textbook, several book chapters, and scientific articles
- Dynamic speaker at international, national, and local dental and orthodontic conferences
- Family – Wife, two amazing sons, and two ridiculously crazy cats, Tomato and Basil
- Hobbies – Golf, fitness, cooking, and model railroading
- Resident of Kennett Square, PA
Meet Dr. Ryan Tamburrino – Schedule Your Free Assessment Today
When you are ready to experience our 5-star orthodontic care, schedule your TFO Smile Assessment by calling 484-730-1921 or by clicking here to use our online scheduling form. Your appointment includes meeting our team, a complete exam and 3D imaging, a personalized treatment plan, and a financial plan – all for FREE! Prior to your first visit, you will receive a free copy of my book, “I Think My Child Needs Braces” to help answer any questions you may have.
We proudly offer same-day appointments and treatment starts for your convenience. We look forward to helping you achieve your happiest, healthiest smile!
As one of the premier family orthodontic practices in Kennett Square & West Chester, PA our doctor and team at Tamburrino Family Orthodontics also provide 5-star orthodontic care to patients from West Grove, Avondale, Chadds Fords, Glen Mills & Newtown Square, PA, and Surrounding Areas.