Our Orthodontist in Kennett Square, PA Welcomes You Back to Our Offices
We can also offer you the same level of personalized care you’re accustomed to through an online appointment in the comfort of your home if that is your preference.
Your Safety & Health Are Covered
Because your happy, healthy smile is our top priority, we’ve been working on ways to help you achieve your best smile with an enhanced focus on your safety and health. When we see you in our offices again, we want you to know that we’ve taken multiple steps to ensure your well-being and comfort.
At your next visit to our orthodontic offices, you can look forward to the following:
8 New Protection Points at TFO
- Touch-free paperwork & acrylic shields at all reception stations
- Face masks for all team members & patients who request one
- Face shields for Dr. T, Dr. B & team during certain procedures
- Temperature screening & symptom-free consultation for all patients & team members before entering the building
- New UV sanitizers for all patient eyewear & other chairside equipment
- Continuous hard surface disinfecting & cleaning throughout all areas of the office
- Improved office flow while still maintaining safe distancing practices to better respect your busy schedule
- Online appointments with Dr. T or Dr. B for select follow-ups, checks, or consultations to minimize your trips to the office
- We will initially schedule a limited number of patient slots per day to test & ensure we can adequately maintain our safety changes
- When you arrive at the office, do not come inside. We will ask you to stay in the car & text us that you’ve arrived
- During the initial phases of reopening, only the patient that is being treated will be allowed to enter the office. Any parent, friend, pets, or other family members must wait in the car. The only exception for this will be for super, duper young patients. Of those, only one parent/caregiver may accompany the patient
- Please bring your own mask & wear it to your appointment. Since recommendations for social distancing & wearing masks in public will be continuing, bring the mask you have been using. If you do not have your own, we will provide one; however, personal protective equipment supplies are still dangerously low. If we run out, we will have to close the office again until supplies are back to normal
- Your temperature will be taken by staff using a touchless thermometer. If your temp is over 100.4 degrees F, you will be asked to leave & not return for at least the specified 14-day self-quarantine requirement. No exceptions regardless of how “well” you may “feel”
- A simple questionnaire assessing your contacts, travel, and well-being will be asked of all patients. Any question indicating “yes” to recent exposure to someone with COVID-19 or having signs & symptoms of the same will be asked to leave & not return for at least the specified 14-day self-quarantine requirement
- We will ask you to maintain the 6-foot social distancing guidelines with team members or other patients when in the office until seated in the treatment chair
- We will not allow any sitting or congregation in the reception area
- The tooth-brushing station will be used as a hand-washing/sanitizing station. No tooth-brushing will be permitted. Please brush your teeth at home prior to your appointment
- Certain procedures will require you to rinse with a hydrogen peroxide mouth rinse
- Patients will be seated every-other-chair in the office to maintain social distancing, which is one of the reasons for the limited schedule
- We also will not be providing coffee/tea/water/hot chocolate or any snacks while in this re-entry to normalcy time
Our Orthodontist in Kennett Square, PA & Team Are Here for You!
We believe these steps will ensure the health of our valued patients and staff, so we can continue creating beautiful smiles that can last a lifetime! Please contact us at 484-730-1921 with any questions or click here to schedule an appointment. You may also click here to schedule an online appointment.
The information provided in this article is not meant to be medical advice and is for educational purposes only. If you would like to learn more about other topics related to orthodontics, feel free to contact Tamburrino Family Orthodontics by clicking here or by calling 484-730-1921.